Here is a great news for restaurant/café owners around Malaysia: you can now order the freshest strawberries online all the way from Cameron Highlands without a hassle!
We all knew that these delicious fruits are often available at grocery stores all around, but we cannot ensure the quality or the way they were grown. Imagine when you purchased a few kilograms of strawberries for your business but ended up wasting half of them due to bad quality.
This is why you should order strawberries online from a reputative wholesaler- to have better access to truly fresh strawberries with superlative taste, and it is cost and time-saving.
In the previous blog, we mentioned the extensive benefits of strawberries and why you should eat more. Let us continue to give some alluring ideas about Cameron strawberries that you may implement into your café or restaurant’s menu.
Let’s hope your customers won’t be too addicted to your new menu!
Idea 1: Make various eye-catching and thirst-quenching beverage
Not all customers order a main course when they visit your restaurant. Especially for cafe visitors, many of them often need a quick cup of drink when they are catching up with friends or before/ after work.
Thus, a versatile menu with great beverage varieties can cater to this kind of customers to visit your restaurant often.
Back to the topic now, what you can do with strawberries then?
Drinks about strawberries are UNCOUNTABLE, perhaps, and we cannot deny the fact that most people love it!
Here are the 2 creative ideas for your beverage menu:
· Strawberry Soda float
This is a super refreshing and no-brainer beverage. Here is the ingredient list and how you can prepare it:
- Slice the strawberries and macerate them in sugar solution for about half an hour. Quantity is highly dependent on your serving size
- Take out the macerated strawberry slices and put them into the freezer for 1 hour.
- Upon serving, take out the frozen strawberries and place them in a blender. Process until pureed.
- Pour the puree into a serving cup, pour soda into it.
- Squeeze some fresh lemon juice and put a single scoop of vanilla flavour ice-cream.
- Decorate with mint leaves. Serve immediately.
· Korean-inspired strawberry milk
Since Korean style is the new trend now, why not consider adding Korean style beverage into your menu?
Korean strawberry milk also pronounced as ‘ttalgi uyu’ in Korean language, is a popular and healthy beverage in Korea.
It is very easy to prepare as well.
- Puree the freshly cut strawberries in a blender.
- Move out the strawberry puree into a small pot and add in 3 spoons of sugar.
- Stir and heat until boil
- After that, turn off the heat and set aside to cool down
- Pour the strawberry puree into a glass cup and add in some ice cubes
- Pour fresh milk and top with freshly sliced strawberries as decoration
Idea 2: Perhaps some heavenly Christmas desserts!
Back in December, it is the time to welcome Christmas again. Not to forget the fresh red strawberries can be the best fruit for a Christmas-themed menu.
Here are some hidden tips for your restaurant’s seasonal menu to bring out the holiday and joyful vibes for your customers.
· Mini Santa tarts
A strawberry tart starts with a buttery crust, a creamy filling, and a topping of fresh berries, delicious yet pretty at once.
Picture credits: xiachufang.com
The recipe on how to make the pastry crust can be found everywhere on the Internet to suit your needs, and we will just cover the strawberry filling parts at here. The custard could be made the day ahead and store in the fridge for future use.
Tart filling steps:
- Mix cream cheese with sour cream, egg, salt, sugar, lemon zest, and vanilla extract at room temperature. Mix until smooth.
- Spread the mixed custard to the bottom of each mini tart.
- Bake the tarts for about 20 minutes at 190°C
- Set it cool at room temperature before adding strawberries.
- Put a whole strawberry on top of each tart, decorate with fresh cream and powdered sugar.
· The Jingle Snowberries
Again, this is one of the best Christmas desserts that looks stunning on the table. Chocolate has always been the best partner of strawberries. You should consider this as your seasonal menu as well!
Photo credits: pin.it/Puo1H8V
- Wash and dry your strawberries thoroughly
- Cut off a portion of a white chocolate bar and melt it on a heating pan
- Put low heat to prevent over-cooked
- Hold the strawberry by the stems, carefully dip it into the melted hot chocolate
- Lay the dipped strawberries on a baking sheet and cool down
- Put the strawberries into the fridge to set before serving
Personal Brand of Delicious Homemade Jam
Fresh berries are best for making healthy homemade jam. There are uncountable serving ways of strawberry jam, such as spread it on crusty bread, over plain yogurt, drizzle over ice cream, and more.
This might be a genius and unique selling point of your restaurant which is serving your customers natural homemade ingredients!
Homemade strawberry jam that contains no pectin is simple to make, all you need is only strawberries, sugar, and a little bit of lemon.
Not only that, this is also a good idea for your cafe’s side income as you can selling these homemade jams as your own brand. Customers would be more likely to purchase if you pack your jam in nice and well-designed containers.
Bear in mind, Christmas is coming very soon, this can be a great Christmas merchandise for your customers as well!
Oder Strawberries Online Now to Impress Your Customers
Have all these new ideas inspired you to order strawberries online for your business now? Chocobo Trading is definitely the best choice that you will never regret.
You can now order strawberries online through our official website without worries. This is a great way for you to get them in bulk whenever your business needs it. It is beneficial to order our strawberries in bulk through the Internet as you have better access to strawberries that are grown in our own farm.
We worried that your customers will never get enough with our fresh produce- which the taste is distinctively sweet and freshest in town. Order from us means that you will always get to experience truly field-fresh berries.
Our Promises Never Change
You can get your strawberries as soon as possible. This is because we will deliver them to you at their peak flavour and freshness. As a reputative vegetable and fruit wholesaler in Malaysia, we work meticulously to make sure our products and services are of high standards.
Packaging plays a vital role to attract customers at first glance. Thus, we carefully packed our hand-picked fresh berries in attractive boxes. We also ensure our packing environment is clean and properly sanitized, where we would avoid any contaminants.
Not only that, as you visit our official website, you can search for more than 60 types of vegetables, fresh fruits, and herbs as well. At Chocobo Trading, we ensure you get everything you need at one time. Our blog posts on the website also provide relevant information, education, and hidden recipes to bring you the greatest online experience.
Make your inquiries and orders through our website now!